For more information about LifePoint Ministries Missionaries and the Great Commission Meals click the pictures below.
How to get involved in your local church
Why support Global Outreach?
Moments before He ascended to heaven, Jesus commanded the church to "GO!" and make disciples of all nations.When you give to the annual IPHC Global Outreach (GO) Offering, your money turns into ministry on the mission field--both in the United States and around the world. We challenge every IPHC member to give at least a "day's wage" of $124 to the GO Offering. Your generous donation helps share the Good News with those who need it most!
FAITH COMMITMENT GIVING
Faith Commitment is simply our way to partner with missionaries in their ministries to the nations.
Faith commitments are made to contribute a certain amount every month to support missionaries. The faith commitment is in addition to the tithe and other offerings. Faith Commitment is two parts: Faith & Commitment- both are important!
YOUR FAITH COMMITMENT
Helps IPHC missionaries carry the Gospel to millions of souls in over 100 countries!
Involves you in disciplining people in many nations (Matthew 24:14).
Lets you participate in being God's witnesses "in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth" (Acts 1:8).
Join us in praying…
- That God would ‘kindle’ in the heart of every IPHC member a zeal and passion for missions.
- For people to answer the call to serve the nations and reach the least, the last & the lost.
- That God will give us the means, the method and the manpower to reach World A – the 29% that have never heard the Gospel.
- That God will give us compassionate hearts that demonstrate Christ’s love practically.
- That the Lord will enable us to provide opportunities for Millennials to take their place in fulfilling the Great Commission
IPHC website for World Missions: http://iphc.org/missions/
Rick serves as the Assistant Superintendent to Bishop Tim Lamb and also serves as the Director of World Missions for LifePoint Ministries. He is the Senior Pastor of Mountain Gap PH Church. Rick is available to speak to churches, leaders or groups in the following areas: leadership development, church systems/structures, missions, and relational discipleship. Rick is married to Patrice and they have two children, Josh & Alyssa.
Contact Rick Womack at email@example.com.